Tuerner & Co Limited
Unit 5, Riverbank Business Park | Old Grantham Road, Whatton
Nottingham | NG13 9FX | Großbritannien
Telefon: +44 1636 526 075
Telefax: +44 1636 525 913
Vertretungsberechtigt und inhaltlich verantwortlich:
Christine Turner, BA (Hons), ACA
Kontakt in Deutschland:
Türner & Co.
Bad Nauheimer Str. 4
Telefon: +49 6151 734 75 965
Telefax: +49 6151 734 75 150
Information we collect from you
You shall have sole responsibility for and warrant the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of your personal data as well as the personal data of any other person provided by you to Tuerner & Co.
Information you give us
This may arise from you completing checklists or submitting information following requests by us or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise, or by filling in an online form. The information requested about you may include but are not limited to:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Information about you and your family
- Professional details (role etc)
- Financial information (taxes, payroll, bank details etc)
Some of the above may be considered as personal data such as the name of a person, personal email, phone and/or address.
Information we collect
Tuerner & co also processes data when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when these interests do not override your rights. Those legitimate interests include acting on your behalf in line with our engagement letter. Please see the section on ‘Legitimate Interest’ for more information.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, employers and HMRC.)
How we will use your personal data
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us and information we collect
We will use this information:
- To deliver professional services to our clients that we have been engaged to provide,
- To respond to your queries,
- Providing always that you have given to us the necessary consent, to provide you with information that we feel may interest you,
- To notify you about changes to us or our services, that we feel may interest you, and their services
Information we receive from other sources
We may use this information for the purposes set out above.
We have a number of lawful reasons to use (or “process”) your personal information. One of these is
“legitimate interests” which allows us to process your personal information if:
- We have a genuine and legitimate reason, AND
- We are not harming any of your rights and interests
Storing your personal data
Your personal data will be stored within the European Economic Area in accordance with the guidance issued
by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your
Unfortunately, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we
endeavour to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you provide and you do so at your own risk.
We hold your information only as long as necessary for the purposes set out above or, if you request not to be
contacted by us, we will keep some basic information in order to avoid sending you unwanted communications in future.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights as an individual:
- To be informed – transparency over how we use your personal information
- Access – you may request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month
- Rectification – update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Erasure – also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ ask us to remove your personal information from our records
- Restrict processing – in certain circumstances we may store but not use your data, if requested
- Portability – obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes
- Object – object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes
For further information about your rights, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Tuerner & Co, Unit 5 – Riverbank Business Park, Old Grantham Road, Whatton, Nottingham NG13 9FX.
Other websites and organizations
How to contact us